Thursday 22 November 2012

We Can't go too far...

I've seen castles made out of
sand,
Met people who believe destiny is
engraved on the palm of their
hands..!!
I've seen people change their
faith,
Experienced love change into
hate..!!
I've seen people grow younger
with age,
And a bird who wouldn't fly out
of an open cage..!!
I've seen love sold for money,
People who are devastated inside
but outside they're funny..!!
I've seen the unicorn fall in love
with the toad,
People who owned half the city
have now hit the road or killed by his kins..!!
I've learned to expect the
unexpected,
Perfection doesn't exist, we are all
defected..!!
Everyone cries, some just manage to hide
their tears.
They say coal turns into diamond
over a thousand years..!!
Someone may believe you are one
in a million,
For others you are just another
nobody in the billion...!!
So live life with all that you have,
Cherish all your moments whether
happy or sad...!!
Feel blessed with what you are...!!
Because Life is too short and we
can't go too far...!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment