Tuesday 8 December 2015

My Water and the Rock in Me


My water does not resist,it just flows;
Plunge your hands into it, you ll know, it has no laws.
My water is not a solid wall,it will never stop you;
It is independent, moves to all places it likes.

|
My water is patient, Its trickling drops would wear the rock in me,
Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water.
If you can't go through obstacles, Go around it.
Water does!!!

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.
The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time.
On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words,
and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.

Stagnant water becomes dirty, stinky, poisonous and deadly,
On flowing water travels the blossom of nature,
Allow your water to flow along with the paper-boats of forgiveness,
Let it join its hands with many streams kissing the rocks.

In one drop of water are found,
all the secrets of all the oceans;
In one aspect of You,
are found all the aspects of existence.

B'cause a kiss is like a chocolate filled water droplet;
It is so hot that it can melt the chocolate-
even if it is wearing an astronaut suit, 
the magic of which can create a massive bruit.

Perhaps, everyone had the ability to see themselves in others,
It struck her, even in the rocks- its rough and raffishness.
I don't want my love to wither like grapes on a vine,
so I'll water it with romance to turn it into wine

An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate.

This is what I realize at the end of the day.
Pebbles may come, and go, may follow the water,
But the rock in me will stand firm, forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment